- When I use the implicit method to do springback analysis I cannot obtain a converged solution no matter what I’ve done. Do I have some other choices to obtain a converged solution for springback prediction?
- When I use mesh adaptivity in my stamping simulation I don’t know how to define the proper adaptive frequency. Would you please give me some suggestions?
- When I use FEA, I don’t know how big the mesh size should be. Would you please tell me what is the proper mesh size?
- When I use constrain method (SOFT=4 in the FORMING_ONE_WAY_xx card), the calculation terminates immediately, what is the problem?
- When I trimmed the mesh after forming, I only used one trim curve (in IGES format), but LSDYNA found 10 trimming curves. Accordingly, the result was not acceptable. What was the problem?
- When I trim the blank using IGES file, there is a message such as “Entity type xxx form 0 not supported # lines = x”. What does it mean?
- When I tried to trim the mesh after forming, the generated ‘dynain’ file contains the mesh without trimming, what is the problem and how can I fix it?