LS-DYNA 971-7600.1116 released
Filed under: release note
New version of LS-DYNA is released for all common platforms.
The release provides fixes and extensions.
These notes briefly highlight changes made to LS-DYNA since the last production release of version 971, i.e., revision 7600.1077.
- Zeroed the body force on the dependent nodes of rbe3 constraints.
- Fixed shell element stress mapping by
- Fixed stress initialization for tetrahedral elements of element formulation 4.
- Fixed fabric material form 14 to use the unload curve for the b-fiber when defined instead of the load curve. This bug was introduced in R2 revision 789.
- Modified beam spot weld type 9 failure. Now, the moment used in the failure calculation will be assumed to be zero if the axial weld stress is compressive.
- Fixed the rate affects in type 9 beam spot weld failure.
- Fixed possible divide by zero error in beam spot weld failure type 5.
- Fixed mass scaling message for spot welds.
- Fixed contact with material 106 so that parts don't penetrate.
- Fixed initial stress resultant for material 116.
- Fixed input of material 138.
- Made sense switch not case sensitive in d3kil file.
- Fixed the energy ratio calculation with mass scaling.
- Fixed d3hsp output format for belt materials and belt slip rings so they work for large numbers.
- Fixed MPP bug related to initialization of tied interfaces: ALL interfaces were being treated as constrained when checking for nodes involved in more than one tied interface, causing some nodes to be incorrectly deleted from penalty based tied interfaces.
- Fixed dbout output of jntforc converting data from global to the local coordinate system.
- Modified MPP drawbead contact to better match SMP.
- Fixed 3D remeshing in the MPP version.
- Fixed d3dump write error for MPP solid adaptive.
- Fixed a memory error with material type 3 in implicit analysis.
- Fixed treatment of displacement convergence tolerance for implicit analysis upon restart.
- Stopped triangle sorting for efg shells in implicit analysis.
- Fixed a bug in consistently assembling the force array for efg shell 42.
- Added user defined through - thickness integration rules to efg shells.
- Improved truncation error in EFG shell stability analysis.
- Fixed a bug in efg shells when element failure happens.
- Fixed a bug in
*DATABASE_HISTORY_NODEis not defined.
- Fixed bug for ANSYS database output.