LS-DYNA V971 R6.0.0 (R6.71488) released
Filed under: release note
New version of LS-DYNA is released for all common platforms.
Release notes for Version 971 R6.0.0
Herein are summarized new features, enhancements and significant corrections made since the release of 971 R5.1.1.
- Add parameter POREINI and associated options for computing porosity for CTYPE=11 and 12. (*CONSTRAINED_LAGRANGE_IN_SOLID)
- Add support for objective stress update for all tshell formulations. (*SECTION_TSHELL, *CONTROL_ACCURACY)
- Add *MAT_SIMPLIFIED_RUBBER/FOAM for truss elements. (*MAT_181)
- Add postprocessing of eigenforms of isogeometric elements to d3eigv for MPP. (*CONTROL_IMPLICIT_EIGENVALUE )
- Add option to fail all spotweld elements in an assemply simultaneously when one of the elements reaches the failure strain. (*MAT_100)
- Add control command to invoke groupable contact. (*CONTROL_MPP_CONTACT_GROUPABLE)
- Add -j option to l2a so as to retain binout prefix in ASCII output files. (n/a)
- Keyword: *DATABASE_FREQUENCY_BINARY_...
Add frequency range for d3psd in *DATABASE_FREQUENCY_BINARY_D3PSD.
Add frequency range for d3ssd in *DATABASE_FREQUENCY_BINARY_D3SSD.
Add command *DATABASE_FREQUENCY_BINARY_D3RMS.
Add command *DATABASE_FREQUENCY_BINARY_D3FTG.
Add command *DATABASE_FREQUENCY_BINARY_D3SSD.
Add command *DATABASE_FREQUENCY_BINARY_D3PSD.
Add command *DATABASE_FREQUENCY_BINARY_D3ACS.
Add command *DATABASE_FREQUENCY_BINARY_D3SPCM.
- Add command to specify porosity leakage for non-fabric material in control volume modeled with *AIRBAG_HYBRID and *AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE. (*MAT_ADD_AIRBAG_POROSITY_LEAKAGE)
- Add *MAT_CODAM2 for shell, thick shell and brick elements. (*MAT_219)
- Add option of "set" to *SENSOR_DEFINE_NODE and *SENSOR_DEFINE_ELEMENT.
- Add hourglass formulation 10. Solid element formulation 1 with hourglass formulation 10 is a Cosserat point element, see M. Jabareen and M.B. Rubin, 'A Generalized Cosserat Point Element (CPE) for Isotropic Nonlinear Elastic Materials including Irregular 3-D Brick and Thin Structures', J. Mech. and Mat. Struct., Vol 3 (2008) pp. 1465-1498. (*HOURGLASS)
- Allow for tied contacts in MPP with solid remeshing: the interfaces are completely re-initialized after each adaptive step, which is fine for constraint type contacts, but penalty types might experience accumulated drift/creaping and force discontinuities. (*CONTACT_TIED_..., *CONTROL_ADAPTIVE)
- Add a new RESTART capability to the radiation view factor calculator as some viewfactor calculations may take hours to weeks (or even months) to calculate. (*BOUNDARY_RADIATION_SET_VF_CALCULATE_RESTART)
- Add BLOCK=10/11 to allow physical hole in the airbag due to eroded shells. (*AIRBAG_PARTICLE)
- New command to define initial position of airbag particles. (*INITIAL_AIRBAG_PARTICLE_POSITION)
- Implement use of shells for *MAT_RIGID_DISCRETE. (*MAT_220)
- Add plot element generation parameter (PLOTEL) for nodal rigid bodies. (*CONTROL_RIGID)
- Add AVERAGED option for truss elements so all the elements have the same force. (*PART_..._AVERAGED)
- Add keywords *SET_SEGMENT_ADD and *SET_SEGMENT_INTERSECT. (*SET_SEGMENT_ADD, *SET_SEGMENT_INTERSECT)
- Add NUMINT parameter for failure of *MAT_JOHNSON_COOK shells. (*MAT_015)
- Add geometric stiffness for type 6 beam. (*CONTROL_IMPLICIT_GENERAL)
- Add normal-force-dependent slipring friction. (*ELEMENT_SEATBELT_SLIPRING)
- Add 1-point pentahedron element (ELFORM=115) with F-B hourglass control for implicit and explicit. (*SECTION_SOLID)
- Add local coordinate system option CIDL to *DEFINE_COORDINATE_SYSTEM. (*DEFINE_COORDINATE_SYSTEM)
- Add temperature dependent Young's modulus for *MAT_TABULATED_JOHNSON_COOK. Negative value of E is now interpreted as a curve. (*MAT_224)
- Add heat treatment flag in *MAT_3-PARAMETER_BARLAT and *MAT_BARLAT_YLD2000. Imposes changes in yield and hardening properties due to local or global heating to simulate enhanced formability in aluminium sheets. (*MAT_036, *MAT_133)
- Add Gosh and Hocket-Sherby hardening to *MAT_BARLAT_YLD2000. (*MAT_133)
- Add option of not applying pressure to part representing the venting hole. (*AIRBAG_HYBRID, *AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE)
- Add new thinning strain failure criterion (EPSTHIN). (*MAT_ADD_EROSION)
- Add new material parameter SOFTG to *MAT_ENHANCED_COMPOSITE_DAMAGE intended to soften GBC and GCA in crashfront elements. (*MAT_054)
- Implement *MAT_PML_NULL - PML material for *MAT_NULL with EOS_1 or 4. (*MAT_246)
- Add DISPLAY option to *RIGIDWALL_PLANAR as means to display the wall. (*RIGIDWALL_PLANAR)
- Implement initial stress command for SPH. (*INITIAL_STRESS_SPH)
- Make strain at all integration points available for MPP adaptive jobs. Add output of strain at all integration points to dynain and dynain.bin. (*INTERFACE_SPRINGBACK, *INITIAL_STRAIN_SHELL)
- Add three additional components to the binary fsifor database, namely, the x, y, and z components of relative tangential velocity. (*DATABASE_BINARY_FSIFOR)
- Implement loose coupling with other MPI programs. Currently only useful when linking with MPP LS-DYNA for modeling of multiscale spotwelds. (*BOUNDARY_COUPLED, *DEFINE_SPOTWELD_MULTISCALE, *INCLUDE_MULTISCALE_SPOTWELD)
- Add check in MPP of installed memory on system and requested memory. If requested memory exceeds the real memory, the job will terminate unless command line option swapping=yes is on. This avoids some system crashes due to exhausted resources. (n/a)
- Add NID parameter for assigning location of tracer by a massless node ID. (*DATABASE_TRACER)
- Implement ASCII output file for discrete beams which includes relative displacements, rotations, force resultants, and orientation of the local coordinate system. (*DATABASE_DISBOUT)
- Implement *MAT_BOLT_BEAM for discrete beams. (*MAT_208)
- Add *ELEMENT_TSHELL_COMPOSITE which allows an arbitrary number of through-thickness integration points to be defined in tshell elements that share the same part ID. (*ELEMENT_TSHELL_COMPOSITE)
- Replace *LOAD_THERMAL_TOPAZ with *LOAD_THERMAL_D3PLOT which allows temperatures from a thermal-only analysis to be used in a structural- only analysis. (*LOAD_THERMAL_D3PLOT)
- Add cylindrical shape CPM sensor to get better pressure signal. (*DATABASE_CPM_SENSOR)
- Allow user to select a disk region near the segment in CPM sensor to collect more particle data and get much smoother signal from CPM.
- Keyword to automatically refine the ALE mesh. Each element is replaced by 8 elements if a criteria is reached. (*ALE_REFINE)
- Update nonlocal smoothing (*MAT_NONLOCAL) to support thick shell elements in addition to shell and solid elements. Also enabled fully integrated elements to be properly smoothed. The MPP version now fully supports *MAT_NONLOCAL.
- Implement the Arithmetic IF conditional for *DEFINE_CURVE_FUNCTION.
- Add a new option for *DEFINE_BOX_SPH where by the box follows a node.
- Add "sensor" to list of functions for *DEFINE_CURVE_FUNCTION so that *SENSOR_CONTROL may affect a curve.
- Add new feature that allows the cpm particles vented from the master bag to be the input mass flow for the slave bag. (*DEFINE_CPM_BAG_INTERACTION)
- Implement a user defined curve for the penalty stiffness like in *CONSTRAINED_LAGRANGE_IN_SOLID. If SFACT<0, abs(SFACT) is ID of the curve providing pressure-vs-penetration. (*CONTACT_2D_AUTOMATIC_SURFACE_TO_SURFACE)
- Add *ELEMENT_BEAM_PULLY for the definition of a pulley for truss beam elements (see *SECTION_BEAM, ELFORM=3). Currently, the beam pulley is implemented for *MAT_001 and *MAT_156. Pulleys allow continuous sliding of a string of truss beam element through a sharp change of angle.
- Add treatment of nodal mass matrices to implicit via *ELEMENT_MASS_MATRIX.
- Add another method to specify orthotropic friction in contact but which is available in SMP and MPP. See also *DEFINE_FRICTION_ORIENTATION (SMP only). (*CONTACT_..._ORTHO_FRICTION)
- Add *CONTROL_FORMING_PRE_BENDING to allow blank to be prebent prior to gravity loading.
- Add new feature for one-step forming simulation that determines an unformed blank size and thickness, and also provides stress/strain/ thickness of formed part for initialization in crash analysis. Option AUTO_CONSTRAINT allows nodal restraints to be applied automatically in implicit calculation to prevent rigid body motion. Option DRAWBEAD is used for application of extra draw bead forces. Option FRICTION applies friction along the periphery of the part, based on a user input binder pressure. (*CONTROL_FORMING_ONESTEP_option)
- Add penalty formulation to spotweld_with_torsion contact in both explicit and implicit. (*CONTACT_SPOTWELD_WITH_TORSION_PENALTY)
- Allow the ISTUPD thickness update option to be invoked by part ID. (*CONTROL_SHELL)
- Add binary output database for *AIRBAG_PARTICLE coupling surfaces. There are four components in the database, coupling pressure, fx, fy and fz. (*DATABASE_BINARY_CPMFOR)
- Add inverse distance weighting for distribution of motion, forces, and moments (INTP=2). (*CONSTRAINED_SPR2, *CONSTRAINED_INTERPOLATION_SPOTWELD)
- Add option for *CONSTRAINED_SPR2 which enables choice of normals computation: ALPHA3.gt.0: incremental update (default), ALPHA3.lt.0: total update (new).
- Remove encrypted *AIRBAG_PARTICLE data from d3hsp.
- Output airbag porosity leakage and venting hole leakage separately when CV=0. (*AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE)
- Assign reference chamber ID for *AIRBAG_PARTICLE. Fix bug if chamber option and initial air option are both defined.
- Improve computational efficiency of CPM chambers. (*AIRBAG_PARTICLE)
- Fix bug affecting multiple definitions of CPM airbag interaction. (*DEFINE_CPM_BAG_INTERACTION)
- Allow venting and porosity parameters to be defined using *DEFINE_CURVE_FUNCTION. (*AIRBAG_HYBRID, *AIRBAG_WANG_NEFSKE)
- Fix broken *SENSOR_CONTROL type 'AIRBAG' when airbag is defined with *AIRBAG_PARTICLE.
- Enable PPOP in *AIRBAG_PARTICLE for opening internal vent holes due to internal/external pressure differential.
- Add option for CPM sensor to monitor rectangular box. (*DATABASE_CPM_SENSOR)
- Improve load curve parity check for *BOUNDARY_PRESCRIBED_ACCELEROMETER.
- Add *BOUNDARY_PRESCRIBED_FINAL_GEOMETRY to implicit.
- Fix MPP explicit handling of subject command. (*BOUNDARY_PRESCRIBED_ORIENTATION_RIGID)
- Fix acceleration output to RBDOUT for *BOUNDARY_PRESCRIBED_ACCELEROMETER.
- Add SMP and MPP support for multiple sets of cyclic boundary conditions. (*BOUNDARY_CYCLIC)
- Add ID option to *BOUNDARY_CYCLIC for id numbers and titles.
- Fix implicit MPP implementation of *BOUNDARY_PRESCRIBED_ORIENTATION_RIGID.
- Fix bug whereby spc constraint got lost after trimming. (*BOUNDARY_SPC)
- Fix bug involving USA and dynamic relaxation (*BOUNDARY_USA_SURFACE)
- Fix problem of nodal rigid bodies not moving when *BOUNDARY_PRESCRIBED_MOTION_RIGID is used with DOF=9/10/11 or VAD=4.
- Correct bug affecting *SENSOR when used to control *BOUNDARY_PRESCRIBED_MOTION_SET.
- Fix bug in mortar contact. (*CONTACT_..._MORTAR)
- Exclude shell edge contact in MPP if edges are from the same segment. (*CONTACT)
- Issue warning about AUTOMATIC_TIEBREAK types < 0 (which are not supported in MPP) and switch to the corresponding positive type. (*CONTACT_..._TIEBREAK)
- Fix serious instability in MPP implementation of subject keyword and also a fix for tied contacts and adaptivity. (*CONTACT_TIED_..._CONSTRAINED_OFFSET)
- Add edge treatment in mortar contact. (*CONTACT_..._MORTAR)
- Fix a segment based (SOFT=2) contact bug that could allow very thick parts to penetrate before contact is detected. (*CONTACT)
- Fix MPP rotational stiffness of *CONTACT_TIED_SHELL_EDGE_TO_SURFACE_OFFSET in implicit.
- Fix *DEFINE_FRICTION: DC and VC was swapped in the keyword reader in case PSET was used in PTYPEI/PTYPEJ.
- Fix bug whereby *CONTACT_AUTOMATIC_BEAMS_TO_SURFACE did not work correctly if it was not the first contact surface defined.
- Fix 2D automatic contact for explicit solutions. When the velocity of penetration was very slow, it was failing to detect and prevent it. (*CONTACT_2D_AUTOMATIC_...)
- Fix the neighbor segment checking (SFNBR>0) of segment based (SOFT=2) contact so it works when edge-edge checking is not active (DEPTH .ne. 5,25,35). (*CONTACT_...)
- Fix a problem of noisy output to intfor in MPP. (*DATABASE_BINARY_INTFOR)
- Fix a bug in 2 surface force transducers when used with segment based (SOFT=2) contact. (*CONTACT_FORCE_TRANSDUCER_PENALTY)
- Enable segment based (SOFT=2) eroding contact to work with a segment set for the slave or master side. In this way, eroding can be disregarded on one side or the other, thereby saving resources. (*CONTACT_ERODING_...)
- Increase depth of penetration allowed for *CONTACT_INTERFERENCE in MPP.
- Add option to turn off near contact stiffness option in implicit after n cycles. Set IGAP>2. (*CONTACT_...)
- Fix bugs affecting *DEFINE_CURVE_ENTITY when scale factors/offsets are used or the first point of the curve is not (0,0).
- Enable spot weld thinning for tied contact options OFFSET, BEAM_OFFSET and CONSTRAINED_OFFSET in MPP. Previously, with spot weld thinning turned on via SPOTHIN in *CONTROL_CONTACT, contact thinning was based on proximity to part tied only with *CONTACT_SPOTWELD. (*CONTACT_TIED_...)
- For 2D adaptive problems with tied contact, now print a tied contact report after each adaptive remesh to the messag file. (*CONTACT_2D_AUTOMATIC_TIED_...)
- Add warning for unsupported option TBLCID in *CONTACT_TIBREAK_SURFACE_TO_SURFACE for MPP.
- Fix issues with MPP implementation of AUTOMATIC_TIEBREAK option 5. (*CONTACT_AUTOMATIC_..._TIEBREAK)
- Replace the check for initial penetration in segment based (SOFT=2) contact with a more accurate check that will not report nonsensical values. (*CONTACT_...)
- Add a new optional card E for *CONTACT in order to add a new parameter for segment based (SOFT=2) contact. By default, the segment pairs that share rigid bodies, or share nodal constraints, are removed form consideration of contact. This can cause pentration because 1 or 2 nodes of a segment may belong to a constraint or rigid body, but the other nodes may be in motion, causing the segment to be penetrated. When the new parameter (ISHARE) in field one of optional card E is set to 1, the sharing of constraints is no longer used to eliminate segment pairs and contact checking is done. (*CONTACT_...)
- Enable IDRFLG=2 on *CONTROL_DYNAMIC_RELAXATION to be used with segment based (SOFT=2) interference contact.
- Fix incorrect sliding energy for beam contact. (*CONTACT_AUTOMATIC_GENERAL)
- Fix bugs in mortar contact. (*CONTACT_..._MORTAR)
- Compute frictional energy for sleout when using *CONTACT_AUTOMATIC_GENERAL.
- Add new parameter to field 8 of card 6 of *CONTROL_CONTACT to limit the number of constrained tied nodes that can be deleted before the model terminates with an error.
- Fix bug in user friction routine if *CONTACT_NODES_TO_SURFACE is used. (*CONTACT_NODES_TO_SURFACE, *USER_INTERFACE_FRICTION)
- Segment based contact (SOFT=2 on optional card A) has been observed to be slower than R4.2 and R4.2.1. The slowdown, first noticed in R5.0, occurs when there are significant numbers of shells in contact that have thicknesses that are large relative to their edge lengths. In older, faster versions, the bucket sort was sometimes not sufficiently robust to identify thick segment pairs in time to treat contact with correct thickness offsets. In R5.0 and later, this is corrected, with the side effect that the bucket sort creates longer lists and the solution time is increased. However, if SHLEDG=1 on *CONTROL_CONTACT, this slowdown does not occur and new versions should run at similar speed to R4.2. (*CONTACT)
- Fix bug affecting *CONSTRAINED_INTERPOLATION in MPP implicit.
- Fix the capturing of resultant forces for *CONSTRAINED_COORDINATE in implicit. (*CONSTRAINED_COORDINATE, *DATABASE_SPCFORC)
- Fix problem affecting *CONSTRAINED_RIGID_BODY_STOPPER with VID=4 or 8.
- Improve error handling for when SGESVD fails for either *CONSTRAINED_INTERPOLATION_LOCAL or _GLOBAL.
- Extend the rotation angle of *CONSTRAINED_JOINT_STIFFNESS_GENERALIZED to allow initialization to +/- 180 degrees. Previously, phi and theta could initialize to only +/- 90. This change applies to the incremental update option (JNTF=0 on *CONTROL_RIGID).
- Fix bug encountered when 9 solid nodes are included in NSID. (*CONSTRAINED_SHELL_TO_SOLID)
- Fix bug. (*CONSTRAINED_COORDINATE)
- Add in support for thick shell parts as slave. (*CONSTRAINED_LAGRANGE_IN_SOLID)
- Fix for rare appearance of accuracy issues in single precision. (*CONSTRAINED_SPR2, *CONSTRAINED_INTERPOLATION_SPOTWELD)
- Fix problem of *CONSTRAINED_JOINT_STIFFNESS remaining in effect after joint fails.
- Fix bug in *CONSTRAINED_LINEAR... if rotational DOF is specified.
- Fix problems in first adaptive step when keyword used multiple times. (*CONTROL_FORMING_PARAMETER_READ)
- Correct acceleration ouput for selective mass scaling. (*CONTROL_TIMESTEP)
- Extend ESORT parameter. (*CONTROL_SOLID)
ESORT=1, sort tets to type 10, penta to type 15
ESORT=2, sort tets to type 10, penta to type 115
ESORT=3, sort tets to type 10, penta to type 15, print elements that have switched
ESORT=4, sort tets to type 10, penta to type 115, print elements that have switched
- Fix bug in adaptivity if the input contains drawbeads. (*CONTROL_ADAPTIVE, *CONTACT_DRAWBEAD)
- Support geometric rigid walls in selective mass scaling. (*RIGIDWALL_GEOMETRIC_..., *CONTROL_TIMESTEP)
- Fix related to distortional KE when IDRFLG=3. (*CONTROL_DYNAMIC_RELAXATION)
- Fix bug whereby selective mass scaling did not consider deletion of rigid bodies. (*CONTROL_TIMESTEP)
- Fix the problem of erosion of solid elements being turned off when *CONTROL_ADAPTIVE is used (excludes EFG).
- Add error message if *DATABASE_EXTENT_AVS/MPGS/MOVIE is missing.
- Fix corrupt d3part database. (*DATABASE_BINARY_D3PART)
- Upgrade *DATABASE_PROFILE for plotting distribution of an element or node component along x,y, or z-direction.
- Fix bug in intfor for SMP version if it is a thermal problem. (*DATABASE_BINARY_INTFOR)
- Fix stress output to d3plot for *PART_COMPOSITE. Stresses for some int pts were zero.
- Fix bug in intfor for SMP if thermal solver is invoked. (*DATABASE_BINARY_INTFOR)
- Fix strain output for shell formulation 18. (*DATABASE)
- Fix miscellaneous bugs in eloutdet output. (*DATABASE_ELOUT)
- Add option for extra history variable output for all integration points to elout. (*DATABASE_ELOUT)
- Fix fricitonal energy output to sleout for implicit. (*DATABASE_SLEOUT)
- Fix SMP issue of missing d3plot states in small restart. (*DATABASE_BINARY_...)
- Fix MPP issue of corrupt d3thdt data after second restart.
- Connect implicit mechanics with the intfor file. (*DATABASE_BINARY_INTFOR)
- Fix brick and brick assembly spot weld output to the swforc file when welds have failed after damage initiation by either plastic strain or the failure function. This was fixed for all failure options except opt 8 (DAIMLER) or option 12 (user defined failure). (*DATABASE_SWFORC, *MAT_100)
- Fix incorrect rigid body velocity and kinetic energy in matsum file when *ELEMENT_MASS_PART is used. (*ELEMENT_MASS_PART, *DATABASE_MATSUM)
- Correct the CMPFLG output option for bricks comprised of *MAT_O02. The transformation matrix used to output in the local system was not being updated to account for element rotation. (*DATABASE_EXTENT_BINARY, *MAT_002)
- Fix implicit's output of spcforc for linear problems. (*DATABASE_SPCFORC)
- Fix broken intfor output in MPP. (*DATABASE_BINARY_INTFOR)
- Fix bug in output of rcforc data for implicit. (*DATABASE_RCFORC)
- Fix swforc output errors for hex spotweld assembly in MPP. (*DATABASE_SWFORC)
- Fix problem of MPP not properly continuing d3plot on restart. (*DATABASE_BINARY_D3PLOT)
- Fix bug whereby incorrect forces were gathered by the RCFORC function of *DEFINE_CURVE_FUNCTION. (*DATABASE_RCFOR)
- Output airbag interaction energy from master to slave bag to "reaction" field of abstat_cpm data written to binout. (*DATABASE_ABSTAT)
- Automatically reset contact print flags to 0 for *CONTACT_ERODING_... if user sets either flag to 1. The intfor database is not supported for eroding contacts. (*DATABASE_BINARY_INTFOR)
- Fix broken display of tetrahedrons when TET10=1 in *CONTROL_OUTPUT.
- Fix bug in output of strain for 2D models. (*DATABASE_BINARY_D3PLOT)
- Plastic strain rate (edotp) is now stored as extra history var#6 in *MAT_ARUP_ADHESIVE. (*MAT_169)
- Make clear in d3hsp that whenever *DAMPING_GLOBAL is used, the nodal accelerations output to nodout are averaged over the output interval. (*CONTROL_OUTPUT, *DAMPING_GLOBAL)
- Allow output interval to be specified with a load curve. (*DATABASE_BINARY_BLSTFOR)
- Output internal energies for each ALE2D group to matsum (like in 3D). (*DATABASE_MATSUM)
- Also write part number when writing element ID and element time step to glstat and d3hsp. (*DATABASE_GLSTAT)
- Slightly modify implicit elform3 to make it compatible with explicit elform3. (*SECTION_SOLID)
- Fix the deformation gradient calculation for linear solid element type 18. A test case with material 123 was calculating material failure in the first cycle. (*SECTION_SOLID)
- Fix bug associated with *EOS_USER_DEFINED in combination with ELFORM4 tetrahedrons.
- Fix spurious kinetic energy growth in glstat data of elform4 tets. (*SECTION_SOLID, *DATABASE_GLSTAT)
- Renamed *ELEMENT_NURBS_PATCH_2D to *ELEMENT_SHELL_NURBS_PATCH. Activate *MAT_24 for isogeometric and generalized shells. (*ELEMENT_SHELL_NURBS_PATCH, *ELEMENT_GENERALIZED_SHELL)
- Fix reading of initial stresses for pentahedrons. (*INTIIAL_STRESS_SOLID)
- Fix problem of tshells not always eroding after reaching failure criterion. (*SECTION_TSHELL)
- Fix problem whereby 1-point 3D solid elements and 2D solid elements could generate strain during rigid body motion when using single precision. (*SECTION_SHELL, *SECTION_SOLID)
- Fix stiffness damping to work correctly for solids. (*DAMPING_PART_STIFFNESS)
- Fix SMP parallel consistancy when PARA=1 in *CONTROL_PARALLEL for thick shell forms 3 and 5, brick form 18, tet form 13. (*SECTION_TSHELL, *CONTROL_PARALLEL)
- Correct pentehedral (form 15) brick element when used with invariant node numbering. The symptom was a lack of parallel consistancy, but the real problem was an incorrect calculation of the transformation matrix so the behavior of ortho/anisotropic materials was incorrect. (*CONTROL_ACCURACY, *SECTION_SOLID)
- Correct bug in shell formulations 23 and 24 affecting result in pure bending. (*SECTION_SHELL)
- Fix bug affecting 2D cohesive elements (*SECTION_SHELL, ELFORM=46/47) comprised of *MAT_COHESIVE_MIXED_MODE or *MAT_COHESIVE_MIXED_MODE_ELASTOPLASTIC_RATE. (*SECTION_SHELL, *MAT_138, *MAT_240)
- Fix stress output for triangular shell formulation 17. (*SECTION_SHELL)
- Fix output issues for shell element types 18, 23 and 24. (*SECTION_SHELL)
- Fix bug in output of shell element type 18 (linear DK). (*SECTION_SHELL)
- Add output of strain for 6-node triangular shell and 8-node quad shell (shell formulations 23 and 24). Also fix implicit formulation of these shells. (*SECTION_SHELL)
- Improve load distribution in quadratic shell formulations 23 and 24. (*SECTION_SHELL)
- Improve accuracy of solid element type 13 (tetrahedron). (*SECTION_SOLID)
- Fix for thickness update of generalized and isogeometric shells. (*SECTION_SHELL)
- Fix bug in rotation of fibers in shell formulationss 23 and 24, and allow mid side nodes to take part in rigid body. (*SECTION_SHELL)
- Fix thick shell forms 3 and 5 when used with user defined materials that have orthotropic properties defined (IORTHO=1). Without the fix, the strain increment, stress and deformation gradient transformations are incorrect. (*SECTION_TSHELL, *MAT_USER_DEFINED_MATERIAL_MODELS)
- Add clean error termination when wrong solid element formulation is specified for 10-noded tetrahedrons. (*SECTION_SOLID)
- Fix BEM acoustics when using set_segment for acoustic field nodes. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_ACOUSTIC_BEM)
- Fix bug in reading mode information in random vibration. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_RANDOM_VIBRATION)
- Fix bug in reading modal information and writing d3rms in random vibration analysis. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_RANDOM_VIBRATION)
- Fix bug in defining output frequency curve for frequency domain databases. (*DATABASE_FREQUENCY_...)
- Add a fringe plot option to all the BEM acoustic solvers. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_ACOUSIC_BEM)
- Update BEM acoustics to remove the limitation on number of acoustic field nodes. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_ACOUSIC_BEM)
- Update frequency domain fem acoustics to introduce free pressure boundary condition. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_ACOUSTIC_FEM)
- Update frequency domain fem acoustics, to allow using the results of in transient analysis. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_ACOUSTIC_FEM)
- Fix frequency domain FEM acoustics for tetrahedrons. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_ACOUTIC_FEM)
- Fix a bug in FRF computation with pressure load. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_FRF)
- Fix a bug in restarting bem acoustics with SSD response. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_ACOUSTIC_BEM)
- Fix bug in SSD with multiple excitations. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_SSD)
- Fix bug in SSD when using local damping option. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_SSD)
- Add xyplot output of psd_curve_print, converted from time history load, for random vibration LDTYP=2. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_RANDOM_VIBRATION)
- Update on SSD to allow multi-axial excitation. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_SSD)
- Add output of beam integration point values in Steady State Dynamics. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_SSD)
- Add the option to define SN fatigue curves by two equations, for random fatigue. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_RANDOM_VIBRATION_FATIGUE)
- Implemented Dirlik method to random fatigue analysis (mode acceleration only). (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_RANDOM_VIBRATION_FATIGUE)
- Extend FRF to base velocity and base displacement excitation. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_FRF)
- Add Press_Pa_real and Press_Pa_imag output to frequency domain fem acoustics. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_ACOUSTIC_FEM)
- Add Double Sum method to response spectrum analysis (MCOMB=3). (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_RESPONSE_SPECTRUM)
- Fix a bug in writing nodout_ssd and elout_ssd files. (*FREQUENCY_DOMAIN_SSD)
- Add transformation of solid stresses input with *INITIAL_STRESS_SOLID when *INCLUDE_TRANSFORM rotates geometry.
- Fix blast wind velocity and wave index for BLAST=4. (*LOAD_BLAST_ENHANCED)
- Report the minimum computed arrival time. (*LOAD_BLAST_ENHANCED)
- Fix problem of incorrectly reading in explosive charge definitions. (*LOAD_SSA)
- Fix problem of *LOAD_THERMAL_VARIABLE_BEAM giving wrong temperatures for tubular sections.
- Fix an index problem for the blast origin when multiple charges are defined. This problem elicited false warning messages during initialization and had no ill effect on the actual blast load. (*LOAD_BLAST_ENHANCED)
- Add warning message if *LOAD_RIGID_BODY part is a slave part in *CONSTRAINED_RIGID_BODIES.
- Fix problem when *CONTROL_ADAPTIVE and *LOAD_SEGMENT/*LOAD_SEGMENT_SET are used together for 2D analysis; problem was the effect of *LOAD_SEGMENT disappearred after adaptive step.
- When BLAST=4 in *LOAD_BLAST_ENHANCED, eliminate ground encounter when determining which entity is first hit by a shock wave. Use correct time parameters and scaled distance so velocity decay is correctly computed for encounter with the ground reflected wave. (*LOAD_BLAST_ENHANCED)
- Fix case of AREAEQ.ne.0: The true area was not correctly used in the failure function, if the exponents EXSN, EXSB, EXSS were not 1.0. (*DEFINE_CONNECTION_PROPERTIES)
- Fix GISSMO damage history output to d3hsp. (*MAT_ADD_EROSION)
- Fix various material model bugs in
*MAT_MUSCLE (for truss elements) (*MAT_156),
- Make fabric material forms 12, 13, and 14 output global stress to the d3plot file like the other fabric forms and other materials. (*MAT_034)
- Implement *MAT_UHS_STEEL for 2D solid elements. (*MAT_244)
- Make *MAT_SPOTWELD/SIGY<0 consistent with *MAT_SPOTWELD/SIGY>0. (*MAT_100)
- Fix output of curvature to "plastic strain" position in output of *MAT_RC_BEAM. (*MAT_174)
- Fix energy calculation in *MAT_KINEMATIC_TRANSVERSELY_ANISOTROPIC. (*MAT_125)
- Correct calculation of heat flux vector for orthotropic materials. (*MAT_..._THERMAL)
- A bug fix for these materials in the case of equi-biaxial stretching. (*MAT_036, *MAT_190)
- Fix for damage calculation in *MAT_SPOTWELD_DAMAGE-FAILURE when SIGY<0. (*MAT_100)
- Correct temperature in user materials in combination with 2D solids. (*MAT_THERMAL_USER_DEFINED)
- Correct history variable handling in thermal user materials. (*MAT_THERMAL_USER_DEFINED)
- Fix NUMINT option of *MAT_CAZACU_BARLAT. (*MAT_233)
- Add new options related to rate effects and damage. (*MAT_233)
- Make the strain rate the first history variable after the plastic strain for all versions of *MAT_STRAIN_RATE_DEPENDENT_PLASTICITY. (*MAT_019)
- Fix instability of *MAT_SIMPLIFIED_RUBBER/FOAM in full deck restart. (*MAT_181)
- Add *MAT_TABULATED_JOHNSON_COOK for type 13 tetrahedon. (*MAT_224)
- Modify GISSMO parameters SHRF and BIAXF. (*MAT_ADD_EROSION)
- Add new option to *MAT_ARUP_ADHESIVE: If parameter BTHK<0, then do not modify time step. This helps to avoid very small time steps, but it can affect stability. (*MAT_169)
- Correct bad output of strains and thickness reduction to d3plot for *MAT_3-PARAMETER_BARLAT. (*MAT_036)
- Enable *PART_COMPOSITE to work with material types *MAT_104, *MAT_108, *MAT_122, *MAT_133, *MAT_135, *MAT_137, *MAT_157, *MAT_223, *MAT_226, *MAT_229, *MAT_233, *MAT_234, *MAT_235, and *MAT_242. Previous, a keyword error was reported.
- Fix for large curve IDs in *MAT_SAMP-1. (*MAT_187)
- Fix RTCL damage of *MAT_MODIFIED_PIECEWISE_LINEAR_PLASTICITY_RTCL such the input parameter EPS0 is now used correctly. (*MAT_123)
- Add parameter TRIAX which is a limit on the triaxiality, beyond which damage will not grow. (*MAT_123)
- Add extra history variable 16 to *MAT_GURSON and *MAT_GURSON_JC for convenience in checking against GISSMO damage model. (*MAT_120, *MAT_120_JC)
- Fix bug in *MAT_PLASTICITY_WITH_DAMAGE_ORTHO for brick elements and 2D solids which caused elements to spuriously vanish. (*MAT_082)
- Improve user-defined failure subroutine template matusr_24 including passing of updated strain. (*MAT_024 and others)
- Fix the BETA>0 option for brick or brick assembly spot welds that use DMGOPT=2, 10, 11, and 12. Weld failure was not occuring after damage initialization. (*MAT_100)
- Fix calculation of sound speed for *MAT_VISCOELASTIC_LOOSE_FABRIC. Include element number when writing out failure message. (*MAT_234)
- Implement an optional Young's modulus for compression in *MAT_PLASTICITY_COMPRESSION_TENSION. (*MAT_124)
- Improve accuracy of type 13 (pressure-averaged) tetrahedron. (*SECTION_SOLID, *MAT_...)
- Modify several existing material models for type 13 tetrahedron, including *MAT_015, *MAT_098, *MAT_106, *MAT_224. (*SECTION_SOLID, *MAT_...)
- Made beam *MAT_PIECEWISE_LINEAR_PLASTCITY (*MAT_024) plasticity iteration consistent with *MAT_PLASTIC_KINEMATIC (*MAT_003).
- Modify nonlocal failure for thick shells so that if elements are stacked, averaging will not occur with elements on the top and bottom, only those on the side. (*MAT_NONLOCAL)
- Fix incorrect experimental curve data output to curveplot file for materials *MAT_76, *MAT_77, *MAT_134, *MAT_175, *MAT_176, *MAT_178 and *MAT_276.
- Enable the negative AOPT (*DEFINE_COORDINATE_NODES) option for *MAT_LAMINATED_COMPOSITE_FABRIC and *MAT_RATE_SENSITIVE_COMPOSITE_FABRIC. (*MAT_058, *MAT_158)
- Add input check for duplication of EOS ID. (*EOS_...)
- Fix instability problem of *MAT_CRUSHABLE_FOAM for plain strain analysis.
- Fix in Zerilli-Armstrong law in *MAT_MODIFIED_JOHNSON_COOK. (*MAT_107)
- Modify *MAT_CONCRETE_EC2 so that when *INTEGRATION_SHELL or *PART_COMPOSITE is used, the AOPT-related angle is recalculated for each integration point. The standard LS-DYNA treatment is to get the AOPT-related angle from the first IP made of an orthotropic material, then use the same angle for subsequent points. (*MAT_172)
- Fix for NUMINT<0 in materials *MAT_120, *MAT_123, *MAT_187, *MAT_224, and GISSMO: Solid elements are now deleted directly after 1st IP fails, i.e., input value of NUMINT is ignored. (Various *MAT_... including *MAT_ADD_EROSION)
- Improve *MAT_RHT, including automatic parameter generation. (*MAT_272)
- Make updates to *MAT_CONCRETE_DAMAGE_REL3 per KCSE. (*MAT_072R3)
- Implement updates from KCSE for *MAT_CONCRETE_DAMAGE_REL3. (*MAT_072R3)
- Add option to *MAT_UHS_STEEL for automatic switching between cooling and heating algorithm based on the temperature slope. (*MAT_244)
- Fix scaling of heat flow due to phase transitions in *MAT_UHS_STEEL. (*MAT_244)
- Add thermal scale factor to *MAT_UHS_STEEL. (*MAT_244)
- Support heating and/or reheating of *MAT_UHS_STEEL. The heat equation is taken from Oddy et al (1996) Microstructural Predictions Including Arbitrary Thermal Historic ReAustinatization And Carbon Segregation Effects. (*MAT_244)
- Fix bug in *MAT_SIMPLIFIED_JOHNSON_COOK for implicit. (*MAT_098)
- Modify *MAT_ORTHOTROPIC_THERMAL so that it works with angles on the *SECTION_SHELL or *SECTION_TSHELL card to define material directions for layers. (*MAT_021)
- Fix plane strain and axisymmetric elements when used with orthotropic user-defined materials. This fix affects shell forms 13, 14, 15, 43, 44, 52, 53. The wrong strain and stress transformation was being done. (*MAT_USER_DEFINED_MATERIAL_MODELS)
- Fix PFACMM=3 option. (*CONSTRAINED_LAGRANGE_IN_SOLID)
- Improve writing of internal energy for ALE parts. (*DATABASE_GLSTAT, *DATABASE_MATSUM, *DATABASE_ALE_MAT)
- Invoke preferred multi-material ALE advection method for explosive simulations by setting DCT = -1. (*CONTROL_ALE)
- Support ALE Multimaterial Group switching for failed material in MPP. (*ALE_FAIL_SWITCH_MMG)
- Fix bug affecting this command in MPP. (*ALE_FSI_PROJECTION)
- Implement this feature for MPP. (*CONTROL_EXPLOSIVE_SHADOW_SET)
- Correct the computation of the mass flux. (*DATABASE_FSI)
- Initialize the *EOS_JWLB pressure with PREF and the relative volume (ALE formulation). (*CONTROL_ALE, *EOS_JWLB)
- Initialize the stress for each ALE group. (*INITIAL_STRESS_DEPTH)
- For these commands, add in support for *EOS_GRUNEISON but at significant cost owing to an iterative algorithm. (*ALE_AMBIENT_HYDROSTATIC, *INITIAL_HYDROSTATIC_ALE)
- Fix bugs related to SPH with thermal solver. (*..._SPH)
- Add *MAT_072 for SPH.
- Add *MAT_MOHR_COULOMB for SPH but no support for material's LOCAL=1 option. (*MAT_173)
- Add *MAT_JOHNSON_HOLMQUIST_JH1 for SPH. (*MAT_241)
- Output bulk viscosity energy of SPH as hourglass energy. (*SECTION_SPH)
- Fix read error for multiple *DEFINE_SPH_TO_SPH_COUPLING.
- Update bulk viscosity of SPH for MPP to conserve the total energy.
- Update strain calculation (due to circumferential velocity) for SPH axisymmetry option. (*CONTROL_SPH)
- Implement SPH CONT=1 and SPH-to-SPH coupling for MPP. (*CONTROL_SPH, *DEFINE_SPH_TO_SPH_COUPLING)
- Add EFG compatibility to the *MAT_EIGHT_CHAIN rubber model. (*MAT_267)
- Fix bug in implicit auto time stepping combined with keypoints. (*CONTROL_IMPLICIT_AUTO)
- Fix bug when using thermal dependent materials and auto time stepping in implicit. (*CONTROL_IMPLICIT_AUTO)
- Fix issues with the SMP and MPP implementations of the implicit (LM) joints. (*CONSTRAINED_JOINT, *CONTROL_RIGID)
- Fix MPP implicit implementation of cyclic symmetry boundary conditions. (*BOUNDARY_CYCLIC)
- Fix bug in *CONTROL_IMPLICIT_CONSISTENT_MASS (MPP only).
- Properly handle the switching between explicit to implicit in the case of large rotations of rigid bodies. (*CONTROL_IMPLICIT_GENERAL)
- Fix MPP Implicit's treatment of *INTERFACE_LINKING_... to match the year old changes to this feature for MPP Explicit.
- Fix output of spc forces in implicit. (*DATABASE_SPCFORC)
- Fix incorrect output to spcforc for implicit. (*DATABASE_option)
- Fix MPP Implicit error in collecting and reporting forces due to certain constraints. (*DATABASE_option)
- Tune up implicit memory requirements output. (n/a)
- Add consistent mass matrices for solid types 1, 2, 10, 15; beam type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. (*CONTROL_IMPLICIT_CONSISTENT_MASS)
- Fix handling of joints in the presence of curve-based implicit switching. (*CONSTRAINED_JOINT_...)
- Stiffness matrix of type 2 beam was broken when IGS=1 (geometric stiffness). (*SECTION_BEAM, *CONTROL_IMPLICIT_GENERAL)
- Disable velocity dependent dampers for implicit static solution. (*ELEMENT_DISCRETE)
- Enable implicit solutions with solids comprised of *MAT_ENHANCED_COMPOSITE_DAMAGE. (*MAT_054, *MAT_055)
- Fix stress output for implicit mode shapes. (*CONTROL_IMPLICIT_EIGENVALUE)
- Fix improper handling of *CASE for implicit eigenvalue analysis. (*CONTROL_IMPLICIT_EIGENVALUE)
- Fix the output to implicit databases (d3eigv, d3mode, d3iter) for 10-noded tetrahedra. (*CONTROL_IMPLICIT_...)
- Fix MPP writing of d3eigv for large problems. (*CONTROL_IMPLICIT_...)
- Bug fix in implicit nonlinear solver 12. (*CONTROL_IMPLICIT_SOLUTION)
- Fix bug of incorrectly sorted nodes for *CONTROL_IMPLICIT_STATIC_CONDENSATION.
- The 2 nodes identified by this keyword will be constrained to the same temperture in a thermal only problem or in a coupled thermal mechanical problem. (*CONSTRAINED_SPOTWELD)
- The parameter TSF (thermal speedup factor) on the *CONTROL_THERMAL_SOLVER keyword will automatically scale the kinetic rate equations used in *MAT_UHS_STEEL. TSF is used for time scaling, such as when the punch speed is artificially increased when modeling metal stamping operations. (*CONTROL_THERMAL_SOLVER, *MAT_244)
- Fix bug whereby *MAT_CONCRETE_EC2 beams and shells did not respond to temperature change in a coupled thermal/structural analysis. Pore pressure analysis thermal expansion was also failing to respond to temperature change in a coupled analysis. (*MAT_172, *MAT_ADD_PERMEABILITY)
- Enhance decomposition option to allow isolate and distribute for multiple parts or part set. (*CONTROL_MPP_DECOMPOSITION)
- Fix MPP problem related to *BOUNDARY_PRESCRIBED_MOTION_RIGID when used with relative motion.
- Fix for MPP d3plot output, which was not honoring the IEVERP flag on *DATABASE_EXTENT_BINARY. (*BOUNDARY_PRESCRIBED_MOTION_RIGID)
- Add support for *MAT_NONLOCAL in MPP.
- Enhance MPP performance of explicit with superelements for large number of processes and small number of superelements. (*ELEMENT_DIRECT_STIFFNESS_MATRIX)
- Fix problem of viewing MPP decomposition when particle method is invoked. (*CONTROL_MPP_DECOMPOSITION_SHOW, *AIRBAG_PARTICLE)
- Add MPP support of *LOAD_SURFACE_STRESS.
- Improve commonality between SMP and MPP in rigid body routines. (n/a)
- Fix problem in MPP with sliprings having "optional orientation node". (*ELEMENT_SEATBELT_SLIPRING)
- Improve 2D trimming: allow trimming curves to cross the part boundary many times. (*DEFINE_CURVE_TRIM_NEW)
- Fix a bug in trimming where SPC constraints could be lost. (*DEFINE_CURVE_TRIM_NEW)
- Fix bugs in springback compensation (*INTERFACE_COMPENSATION_NEW):
- rigid tooling now can be the exact same size as the deformed blank;
- improvement in springback compensation with undercut;
- blank can now be bigger than the rigid tool.
- *INTERFACE_COMPENSATION_NEW now allows multiple regions to be compensated at the same time, with keyword *DEFINE_CURVE_COMPENSATION_CONSTRAINT_BEGIN and *DEFINE_CURVE_COMPENSATION_CONSTRAINT_END.
- Allow displacement control of trim steel kinematics. (*CONTROL_FORMING_SCRAP_FALL)
- Fix bug in scrap constraints release when trim steel is moving in local coordinate system (*CONTROL_FORMING_SCRAP_FALL)
- Improve flanging simulation by allowing the user to control how far the elements from a defined curve can be selected for mesh refinement. (*DEFINE_CURVE_TRIM_3D)
Discrete Element Method
- Fix DEM to DEM contact in MPP.
- Support part/part set input in N2S contact with discrete element sphere. (*CONTACT_NODES_TO_SURFACE)
- Add capillary force to simulate wet particles for Discrete Sphere Element. The particle-particle and particle-segment capillary force is calculated based on Langmuir 2005, 12, 10992-10997 (*ELEMENT_DISCRETE_SPHERE)
- Add rolling friction for discrete sphere element. (*ELEMENT_DISCRETE_SPHERE)
- Include rotational DOF for discrete element to surface coupling. (*DEFINE_DE_TO_SURFACE_COUPLING)
- Allow degenerated nurbs-patches (multiple control-points at the same physical location) for isogeometric elements. (*ELEMENT_SHELL_NURBS_PATCH)
- Make the transformation of parametric coordinates to physical coordinates of interpolation nodes compatible with MPP. (*ELEMENT_SHELL_NURBS_PATCH)
- Fix post-processing of stresses, ... via interpolation elements in case of multiple nurbs patches that share common edges. (*ELEMENT_SHELL_NURBS_PATCH)
- Fix interactive "cross" command in Material Model Driver.
- Terminate right after sensor-switch status is changed. (*TERMINATION_SENSOR)
- Correct bug for MPP version of sensor_define_force. (*SENSOR_DEFINE_FORCE)
- Allow *KEYWORD_JOBID and *CASE together.
- Fix bug whereby damping applied was much greater than the input value if FHIGH/FLOW < 3.16 (*DAMPING_FREQUENCY_RANGE)
- Fix problem of *DEFORMABLE_TO_RIGID_AUTOMATIC not switching correctly for MPP.
- Correct a bug for the retart of pore air simulation (*..._PORE_AIR).
- Fix *INCLUDE_TRANSFORM with *PART_CONTACT or *PART_COMPOSITE_CONTACT: Decay constant DC was not transformed correctly.
- Fix *AIRBAG_HYBRID with *INCLUDE_TRANSFORM.
- Fix *MAT_034 (negative LCUA, LCUB, LCUAB) with *INCLUDE_TRANSFORM: Scaling with FCTMAS, FCTTIM, and FCTLEN was not done correctly in this case.
- Fix *MAT_183 with *INCLUDE_TRANSFORM.
- Fix *CONTACT_... parameter CID_RCF (Optional Card C): Offset IDDOFF from *INCLUDE_TRANSFORM was not accounted for.
- Fix *MAT_100 with SIGY<0: Account for offset from *INCLUDE_TRANSFORM.
- Fix *CONSTRAINED_JOINT_STIFFNESS and offsets from *INCLUDE_TRANSFORM.
- Fix temperature conversion in *INCLUDE_TRANSFORM including h conversion in *BOUNDARY_CONVECTION and adding FtoR and RtoF.
- Fix bug affecting D2R automatic switching in MPP wherein small variations of contact forces between tire and road in a tire rolling example were observed. (*DEFORMABLE_TO_RIGID_AUTOMATIC)
- Allow *SET_SEGMENT_GENERAL for element formulations that have midside nodes.
- Clean up direction specification syntax for sensor. (*SENSOR_DEFINE_NODE)
- Fix bug of *SET_PART_LIST_GENERATE not recognizing *PART_COMPOSITE.
- Accommodate triangular segments in pressure loading using *DEFINE_FUNCTION.
- Fix error in adaptivity restart if any elements have failed. (*CONTROL_ADAPTIVE)
- Fix incorrect behaviour when VID=Y/Z in *SENSOR_DEFINE_NODE and DIR=Y/Z in *DEFINE_COORDINATE_NODES.
- Fix a bug which gave null results for the translational velocity and acceleration functions (VX,VY,VZ,AX,AY,AZ) when the optional local coordinate system N3 was specified. (*DEFINE_CURVE_FUNCTION)
- Add USA support for implicit. (*BOUNDARY_USA_SURFACE)
- Write dynain file when termination is due to *TERMINATION_SENSOR. (*TERMINATION_SENSOR, *INTERFACE_SPRINGBACK_LSDYNA)
- Calculate nodal mass and d3hsp mass properties of parts based on initial foam reference geometry instead of deformed geometry at initial state. (*INITIAL_FOAM_REFERENCE_GEOMETRY)
- Fix bug when damping is enabled in *DAMPING_PART_STIFFNESS and rayleigh damping energy is computed per RYLEN=2 in *CONTROL_ENERGY; shells may have had spurious stresses.
- Fix bug affecting LOCAL option of *DEFINE_BOX.
- Fix bug affecting *SET_PART_LIST_GENERATE when *PART_MOVE is present (null set was created).
- Fixed bug for *SET_SEGMENT_COLLECT and attributes of *SET_..._COLLECT. All attributes of *SET_PART_COLLECT, *SET_NODE_COLLECT and *SET_SHELL_COLLECT were not copied to the new set. (*SET_..._COLLECT)
- Add *PART_ANNEAL for MPP. Zeroes stress in part at specified time.